In 2019, Changelly team has been renovating the whole product line to bring customers the smoothest user experience ever. The long-awaited update of the exchange widget, now compatible with mobile devices, will improve the way thousands of users exchange and buy their digital assets.
The Changelly widget is a tool that allows exchanging cryptocurrency without using the Changelly website. The whole exchange process passes within a widget window which can be built directly inside any website or mobile interface. Over 2000 Changelly partners including such prominent crypto projects like ARK, ONT, Coinsutra, Litecoin Explorer and others have been already enjoying the seamless cryptocurrency exchange.
With the new widget version now Changelly partners have a variety of customization options, namely:
- Customizable crypto pair: setting up a certain trade pair and the amount to offer users the most common choice.
- Expanded design opportunities: options for color customization help with creating simple widget design that could fit any web page.
- Buy crypto for fiat: by setting fiat currency as initial, any website can allow their users to buy any crypto for USD, EUR, and GBP in a few clicks.
- Mobile adaptive: the widget is now fully adaptive for any electronic device type.
- Lock on the chosen destination coin: from now on, the widget owner can also choose the only possible destination token/coin for the widget exchange. This setting can be changed at any time in widget settings.
- Automatic address loading for Ether and all ERC tokens: destination addresses and assets balances of Ethereum and all ERC tokens are now dynamically loaded into the widget field from users’ wallets. For the desktop version of Changelly widget, this function works through Metamask.
“The new Changelly widget was designed to meet all the requirements of crypto society. Now that the widget owners have access to the wide settings flexibility, and crypto enthusiasts get an extensive exchange functionality, we at Changelly remain confident that this type of exchange tool is not inferior in usability to the full web version of our service.” – Changelly CEO, Eric Benz admits.
Among one of the projects using the advantages of Changelly widget is ARK Desktop Wallet. They gave the update a test drive and shared their view on the features:
“Integrating the Changelly widget into the ARK wallet provides an easy access solution for ARK users. Making the ARK wallet more of an All-in-one point of access, providing simple exchanging between different coins and offering credit card purchasing directly from the ARK wallet. This brings value and ease of use combined with convenience directly inside users wallets. We are delighted to partner with Changelly to help provide this option to all of our user base.
As we continue to improve, add features and build our wallet, we are always looking for improvements and flexibility, and it’s great that Changelly is continuing to enhance their widget with more customizations as well, so we can tailor our users experience throughout our wallet.” – Travis Walker, Co-Founder/Board Member at ARK
Changelly is a non-custodial instant cryptocurrency exchange. We act as an intermediary between crypto exchanges and users, offering access to 140+ cryptocurrencies.
The company mission is making the exchange process effortless for everyone who wants to invest in cryptocurrency. Operating since 2015, the platform and its mobile app attract over a million visitors monthly who enjoy high limits, fast transactions, and 24/7 live support.
Changelly offers its API and a customizable payment widget to any crypto service that wishes to broaden its audience and implement new exchange options. The platform also provides its Affiliate program with a 50% revenue share mechanism. Changelly partners with MyEtherWallet, Exodus, Binance, BRD, Edge, Coinomi, Trezor, Ledger, Enjin, Huobi Wallet and other well-known players in the crypto industry.
This is a paid press release. Cointelegraph does not endorse and is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or other materials on this page. Readers should do their own research before taking any actions related to the company. Cointelegraph is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services mentioned in the press release.
1 Comment Add a comment…